It’s alumni night in North Vancouver as the team celebrates 15 seasons in the PJHL by hosting the Langley Trappers.
GM/HC: Brad Bakken
Road Record: 17-1-1-1
Record: 30-7-1-3 (41 games)
Last Game: A 5-3 home victory over the Flames on Wednesday.
Goals: Yahn (18, 19, 20), Coopman (8), Hylands (13)
Goaltending: Haylock 23/26
Special teams: 0/3 PP, 4/4 PK
Goals For/Goals Against: 182 GF/95 GA (+87)
Power Play: 44/183 (24.04%)
Penalty Kill: 26/178 (85.39%)
Leading Scorers: Brock Mierzejewski (33GP – 25G – 31A – 56PTS), Hayden Yahn (39GP – 20G – 26A – 46PTS), Jordan Kujala (41GP–10G–36A– 46PTS)
NORTH VANCOUVER WOLF PACK
General Manager: Dean Samson
Head Coach: Mike Borrelli
Record: 21-17-2-1 (42 games)
Home Record: 11-8-1-0
Last Game: A 4-3 road loss against the Flames last night.
Goals: Carniel (14), Burgess (2), Penman (11)
Goaltending: Tritt 29/32
Special teams: 0/7 PP, 1/4 PK
Goals For/Goals Against: 151 GF/157 GA (-6)
Power Play: 46/199 (23.12%)
Penalty Kill: 43/177 (75.71%)
Leading Scorers: JJ Pickell (39GP – 31G – 24A – 55PTS), Andrew Casellato (36GP – 15G – 30A – 45PTS), Ryan Hunter (34GP – 7G – 32A -39PTS)
- This is the final game of the month for the Langley Trappers. Langley has a record of 6-2 in their first eight games of the month.
- This is the final game of the month for North Vancouver. The Wolf Pack have gone 6-1 in their first seven games of the month.
- Langley enters the game in second place in the PJHL. The Trappers are two points back of the Richmond Sockeyes and have a game at hand.
- Hayden Yahn had a hat trick in his past game. Yahn sits second on his team in scoring with 20 goals and 26 assists for 46 points in 39 games.
- Tonight marks the sixth time that Wolf Pack Captain Alex Binette plays Langley in his career.
- The Trappers have the second-best penalty-kill in the league at 85.4%.
- Billy Johal played his first game with the Wolf Pack last night, since December 8 against the Richmond Sockeyes.
This is the fourth and final regular-season meeting between these two teams. The Trappers took the first two victories in a 5-1 victory on September 14 and a 5-2 win on October 8. The Wolf Pack look to tie the season series up tonight as they won the most recent game 5-3 on November 30.